July 11, 2008

Wedding Photos: Day 2 (continued)

After the civil ceremony the Maid of Honor took me to In & Out for lunch, where I enjoyed a tasty hamburger and fries before heading back to the in-law's house for a hair and makeup touchup and the muslim ceremony Friday evening. Here are the photos:

The lineup of gorgeous saris for the bride was never-ending! This was one of my favorites. She looks like royalty. These photos were taken on the porch off the room where we all got ready.


Showing off our bright fresh henna from the night before. The blue saris that we wore were my favorite.

The bride and bridal party.

Jess and her maga-watt smile!

All the bridesmaids had to pose this way, which is hilarious becuase if you look closely you can see red marks on the knuckles of my pointer and pinky fingers where the bangles rubbed while trying to put them on. They were way too small so I had to use soap and water to get them on. Ouch.

The final touches before processing downstairs, again.

After the ceremony that evening, there were still two full days to go.

2 comments:

Melissa and Aaron said...

I am so excited to see the pics from your adventure. I have been looking forward to it! You look beautiful in the pics and the clothes are awesome (I even like the green one you wore).

MA said...

What an amazing experience! and of course you look gorgeous :) I hope there are pictures of the elephant on here somewhere. . .